I made this last week while my in-laws were visiting. It was easy to throw together and while they baked I mixed the baked pumpkin donut holes to put in the oven. It was a great breakfast!
My sister-in-law Julie sent me this recipe.
Sausage Cornbread Muffins
Cook and drain:
- 1 tube/roll of breakfast sausage
Mix together per package instructions:
- 1 box/bag of cornbread mix (around 7 oz box/bag)
Add to the cornbread mixture:
- cooked and drained sausage
- half a can of Ro-Tel (drain about half of the juice)
- a handful of shredded cheddar cheese
Spray muffin pan and pour into pan
Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.