I love to make this is the summer but thought I would post it here as a few people have asked about it.
Black Bean and Corn Ranch Salad
- ½ cup Hidden Valley Spicy Ranch
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can whole kernel corn or mexi-corn, drained
- 1 cup quartered grape or cherry tomatoes
- ½ c chopped red onion
- 2-3 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
Chill at least 30 minutes prior to serving—I prefer to make it several hours in advance.
If you double or triple be careful on the dressing…I would go with ¾ c to double and 1 c to triple.