So a few posts ago I said I needed to get my menu together so I could go to the store. I did indeed sit down and get it planned out. I will tell you what I’m having this week and if you want a recipe, leave a comment and I will post the recipe.
- Chorizo Burger Wraps and Roasted Corn Salad
- Pita, Cheese, and Veggie Grill (meatless dish)
- Cool Southwestern Salad with corn and avocado (meatless dish)
- Mushroom Cheese Ravioli (new recipe for me)
- Minty-Watermelon Cucumber Salad (taking to a party this weekend)
I guess subconsciously I knew we ate a lot of meat on vacation and needed to take a break! As I look back over the list for the week it is pretty much a meatless week.